Novius Off Grid Solar ,The sun is guaranteed to be available as the largest and most reliable source of clean and free of cost energy for some billions of years to come. Solar energy is used directly on location. There are no transport costs and no appreciable conduction losses. The technology of Novius Solar Modules has high performance and fully developed with latest technology. Solar power systems represent quality of life and ‘environment friendly’ it protects the environment by reducing pollution, thus lowering your carbon footprint and advancing local and national energy independence and security and also it enhance the value of your real estate. In the framework of increasing electrical energy costs they save money.
Inverters take DC power and convert it to AC power so it can be fed into the utility grid. The grid tie inverter must synchronize its frequency with the grid (e.g. 50 Hz) using a local oscillator and limit the voltage to no higher than the grid voltage. A high-quality modern GTI has a fixed unity power factor, which means its output voltage and current are perfectly lined up and output a voltage to correspond with the grid. However, supplying reactive power to the grid might be necessary to keep the voltage in the local grid inside allowed limitations. Otherwise, in a grid segment with considerable power from renewable sources voltage levels might rise too much at times of high production, i.e. around noon.How Do Off Grid Power Systems Work?
1. Solar generation solar PV panels mounted on your roof, or on a ground mounted frame, use the sun’s solar radiation to generate DC (Direct Current) electricity. (Wind and water turbines are sometimes used as alternative to, or in conjunction with, solar generation.)
2. The solar controller – The voltage and current generated from the solar panels is controlled by a solar controller. This ensures the batteries are charged at the correct voltage, and prevents damage to the battery bank.
3. Battery bank – The DC electricity being generated is stored in a battery bank for use as and when required. The battery bank is sized so there is enough storage for at least 3 days without any solar generation.
4. Inverter / charger – An inverter/charger converts the DC energy stored within the battery bank into 230volts AC (Alternating Current) as used in your home.
5. Back-up generator – If there is little or no solar energy available for a number of days, the inverter/charger will automatically start a backup generator and re-charge the battery bank so that you are assured plenty of power. Optional monitoring. It is possible to set up remote monitoring of the system, if required.